BlueHost and Fantastico go so well together that they give themselves to all kinds of classic contrasts: Burns and Allen, Astaire and Rogers, Peanut Butter and Jelly or, more relevantly, MySQL and PHP. BlueHost is your internet host, Fantastico is the characteristic; collectively, they will be able to let you create your site do all kinds of amazing things.
Fantastico (complete name: Fantastico DeLuxe) is the top auto-installer for servers using the cPanel control panel. Blue Host employs the cPanel control panel and consequently BlueHost servers encourage the Fantastico auto-installer. With Fantastico, it is possible to install scripts on your Blue Host site even in the event that you're a entire novice — no setup of a MySQL database essential, without any downloading documents or altering permissions.
By logging into a Bluehost cPanel and clicking on the enormous blue smiley-face Fantastico icon (no kidding), then you'll have the ability to immediately set up numerous helpful scripts on your site simply by clicking onto the script, then clicking Install.
With Fantastico, it is possible to install several examples of scripts in addition domains, sub-domains, and top-level directories of your BlueHost-hosted site. If you want to learn more about php scripts for facebook, go to alkanyx.com/.
When logged into a Host cPanel, together with the Fantastico window opened you may even find out in an instant when an update has been released for a script you've installed on your site.
What exactly do we mean by broadcasts? Scripts allow you to add performance, flexibility, and interactivity for your Bluehost-hosted sites, down to your Client Support Services. A number of the popular and most common Fantastico scripts comprise:
– Sites (b2evolution, Nucleus, PMachine Free, WordPress)
– Client Support (Crafty Syntax Live Help, Help Center Live, osTicket, PHP Support Tickets, Support Logic Helpdesk, Support Services Manager)
– Discussion boards (phpBB2, SMF)
– eCommerce (CubeCart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart)
– FAQs (FAQMasterFlex)
– Picture Galleries (4Images Gallery, Coppermine Photo Gallery, Gallery 2.0)
– Mailing Lists (PHPlist)
– Portals/CMA (Drupal, Geeklog, Joomla, Mambo Open Source, PHP-Nuke, phpWCMS, phpWebSite, Post-Nuke, Siteframe, Typo3, Xoops)
– Project Management (dotProject, PHProjekt)
– Website Builders (Templates Express)
– Surveys/Polls (Advanced Poll, phpESP, PHPSurveyor), Wiki (PhpWiki, TikiWiki)
– Miscellaneous (Dew-NewPHPLinks, Moodle, Noah's Classifieds, Open-Realty, PhpAdsNew, PHPauction, phpCOIN, phpFormGenerator, WebCalendar)
It's necessary to remember that although BlueHost supports Fantastico, and even has a large part on Fantastico from the Bluehost knowledgebase, Blue Host doesn't provide support for the respective scripts accessible using Fantastico. Therefore, as soon as you set up the scripts on your Bluehost accounts, you need to make note of this official site connected with every script that you're using so that you may refer to it to get specific script-related queries, topics, and hints.